In this review, we will conduct the comparative analysis of the most popular models of JBL Earbuds.
JBL Earbuds is a good choice
All JBL headphones have some things in common: they are relatively inexpensive (good value for money), portable, and the sound is tailored for energetic modern music. Although the latest JBL wireless headphones no longer have the same bass emphasis as those released before 2020-2019. But the quality of the bass remains the same – branded.
If you’re looking for a model for everyday portable use, then a good JBL wireless headphone is a great choice. For a reasonable price, you will receive quality and a guarantee from a reliable brand, decent sound and functionality that meets modern trends.
TOP JBL Earbuds Models
There is no reason to doubt that among all the variety of headsets, wireless headphones are the most popular. Many modern smartphones already lack a 3.5 mm connector. There are already hundreds of different cordless headphones on the market, but are they all worth a look? That is why we would like to present the TOP wireless TWS-headphones from which to choose and immediately discuss their advantages and disadvantages.
This rating of JBL headphones includes the most interesting models from a well-known manufacturer. There are the following alternatives:
1. JBL Tune 120TWS – TWS bluetooth headphones, small vacuum headset. The model provides quite comfortable autonomy and high-quality sound. For true wireless headphones, this model gives a fairly clear and detailed sound.
2. JBL Live 300TWS – fully wireless vacuum headphones with Bluetooth 5.0 and high-quality sound. Excellent combination of price and sound quality. Fairly balanced but energetic presentation, good detail. The fit is secure and comfortable. From the useful – the transparency mode, although there is no noise reduction.
3. JBL Tune 125 TWS are the best wireless in-ear headphones. For quite small money by the standards of TWS-headphones, we get a proven brand, a chic autonomy (up to 8 hours) and, most importantly, a really high-quality sound. Moderately bass, moderately energetic.
4. JBL Tune 225 TWS are the best in-ear headphones. Inexpensive, with quality sound and microphone. As a headset – a great option: like other TWS, the voice quality is good, you can talk even in noisy conditions.
5. JBL Club Pro + TWS are the best wireless TWS earbuds from JBL in 2021 with noise canceling and great sound. A very flat frequency response, pleasant reliability and, in general, a universal flow distinguish this model from some purely fashion competitors. These wireless earbuds are the latest model among vacuum TWS at the moment.
6. JBL Free are characterized by the ability to use the right headphone as a headset; bass sound, excellent sound insulation; 4 hours of music playback + 20 hours with a case.
7. Jbl Reflect Flow is the best wireless sports headphones in 2020 This is an ultra-compact model with excellent detailed sound and high power, thanks to the presence of 5.8 mm dynamic drivers. The headset guarantees up to 30 hours of battery life when paired with a charging case.